Marketing and Sales Associate
OfficeOps is a back office support company that provides full charge bookkeeping and human resources consulting and administration to small and growing organizations in the New Orleans area. We do this primarily with QuickBooks Online, the #1 small business accounting software. We also provide customized retainer packages to manage ongoing work such as sales tax, monthly reports, payroll, taxes, and more.
OfficeOps is looking for a part-time, 20 hours a week, remote Marketing and Sales Associate. We are looking to build relationships with local businesses, incubators, small business development agencies, and more. As we are a small team, we are also looking for client support and internal operations support.
- Design and implement marketing strategy including social media, webinars, blogs, advertisements, website updates, newsletters, and more.
- Client onboarding support including preparing proposals, contracts and other client-facing collateral.
- Internal operations support including updating our project management and knowledgebase softwares.
- Health insurance, dental and vision available.
- Work from home stipend for office ergonomics
- Flexible schedule (consistency is more important)
- PTO days (prorated from 10/yr)
- $15/hr to start; potential for growth
The right person for this role would be passionate about building relationships with customers, and also willing to dig in on anything that needs help. You would be technologically savvy or willing to put in the work to make that happen. An interest in accounting and small business is preferred. Send a compelling (this is marketing after all!) Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. We are looking to hire by the end of the month.